The club was originally founded in 1892 as a nine hole course. During it’s centenary year the course was redesigned by the late Eddie Hackett. This redesign included the addition of a further nine, very challenging holes. The course is now 5269 metres in length with a par of 69, and a SSS of 67 off the competition tees. There are six par three holes and a stream comes into play on three holes.
|Course Length:||5269 metres|
|No Of Holes:||18|
|Type Of Course:||Links|
|Practice Facilities:||Putting Green|