1. Out of Bounds – Outside the boundries of the course, areas as defined by white markers, the clubhouse and the areas around it, the car park and entry road to the club. A ball crossing teh carpark or entry road and coming to rest on teh course is out of bounds.
2. Immovable Obstructions – All constructed sand and gravel paths, the huts at the 1st and 14th holes, manholes covers, seats and benches, that part of the bridges outside the line of the water hazard, the bridge walls at the 4th and 10th, the sponsors tee signs and the bell at the 14th and the cement bases of the distance marking poles. A sprinkler head is immovable obstuction where a ball lies within the well or on the sprinkler head and relief may be taken one club length from the nearest point of relief not nearer the hole.
3. Movable Obstructions – The distance marking poles, stones and shells in bunkers.
4. Stone filled drains – Free relief is only permitted where the ball is lying on the stones.
5. Protection of Young Trees – Where a staked tree intereferes with a players stance or the area of his intended swing, the ball must be lifted, without penalty and dropping in accordance with rule 24-2b (1) . A player may not obtain relief under this rule if (a) interference by anything other than such a tree makes the stroke impractical or (b) interference by such a tree would only occur through the use of a clearly unreasonable stroke, or an unneccessarily abnormal stance, swing or direction of play.
6. Ground Under Repair – Ground under repair is any area so marked with a white line on the ground.
7. Distance Measuring Devices – A player may obtain distance information by using a device that measures distance only. If during a stipulated round, a player uses distance-measuring device that is designd to guage or measure other conditions that may affect his path (eg, gradient, windspeed, temperature, etc.), the player is in breach of rule 14-3, for which the penalty is disqualification, regardless of whether any such additional function is actually used.
8. Water Hazards – Water hazards are marked with red or yellow stakes (Rule 26).
Please see notice board in the club for any temporary local rules in play.
Penalty for breach of local rules : Stroke play – 2 shots; Matchplay – loss of hole.
Distance markers are to the center of the green.